Important notice to all our future passengers!
Since the start of the epidemic, our guideline has been to wait for better visibility in order to make the best decision for all of you and for our partners.
While we put your patience to the test, especially with the wait for room reservations, we looked for all possible solutions to make the convention a success this year.
But today, with the evolution of the health situation, the too great uncertainties concerning the organization of events, the safety of our participants and our volunteers, we are obliged to postpone the 9th edition of the Furry BlackLight initially scheduled from Thursday October 29 to Sunday November 1, 2020.
What will happen now?
- FBL 9 is postponed to the same dates, in 2021! From Friday October 29, 2021 to Monday November 1, 2021 (Early arrival October 28).
- Registrations are temporarily closed and will reopen from March 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021. The price of the full pass will be 80€ in March then will be 95€ on April 1, 2021.
- Room reservations at the Hyatt hotel will open on March 1, 2021.
- All registrations already paid are automatically carried over to 2021. If you have not yet paid, you will have to wait until March 1, 2021 to do so.
- As the FBL is managed by a non-profit association, all our funds come from ticket sales. The very organization of the event would not be possible without the contracts that bind us with our service providers and the hotel. Since large sums have already been committed, it is impossible for us to refund registrations.
- At the moment, registrations for the Dealers’ Den are still on the waiting list, our team is at your disposal for all your questions.
- You can still submit your ideas for panels and activities as well as offer your help via the forms available on the official FBL website.
- If you have any questions about the new dates of our trip or any other topic, please do not hesitate to contact us through our website!
We are sad and affected to have to postpone our event for which we have already worked a lot.
We do our best every year to make the FBL a great event, which is not possible this year, but we will come back stronger in 2021 to always offer you more activities and good times!
Many thanks to everyone for your support and understanding.
The FBL Team