This article details the measures put in place for the smooth running of the convention and to protect our attendees from COVID-19. The rules detailed here may change depending on the health situation and the laws and regulations in effect at the time of the FBL.
Currently, the holding of the Furry BlackLight in 2021 is possible. However, the current conditions for organizing events in France lead us to impose the following measures:
- A French or European health pass will be required to participate in the event and access the common areas of the hotel. The easiest way to obtain this pass is through vaccination. If you are coming from outside Europe, we will only accept official certificates of full vaccination. Please contact the French embassy in your country for more details. 💉
- A QRCode linked to the “TousAntiCovid” application will be created especially for the FBL, and its use will be strongly recommended. 🤳
- The contact information of all participants will be kept for 15 days after the end of the convention, and then destroyed, so that we can keep a “COVID-19 reminder book”. 📜
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory in all public areas of the hotel and venues. The implementation of the health pass could change this rule. 😷
- The use of hydro-alcoholic gel will be strongly recommended. Distribution points will be in place at various locations in the hotel. 🧴
- The capacity of the rooms and restoration areas will be limited. 📊
- Other special rules may be applied, in particular for the consumption of drinks and food. 🍻
Please note: these obligations are linked to French regulations in place at the time of writing this article. We hope that a positive evolution of the situation will allow a relaxation of these rules by October 28.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on our official networks, or with the help of our contact system!
Take care, and see you soon!