This page details the measures put in place for the smooth running of the convention and to protect our attendees from COVID-19. The rules detailed here may change depending on the health situation and the laws and regulations in effect at the time of the FBL.
Currently, the holding of the Furry BlackLight in 2021 is possible. However, the current conditions for organizing events in France lead us to impose the following measures:
- A French or European health pass is required to participate in the event and access the common areas of the hotel. Please also keep your FBL pass with you at all times, and note that we can control your FBL and health pass at any time: they need to be valid for the whole convention. ✅
- A QRCode linked to the “TousAntiCovid” application has been created for the FBL, it is available in several areas, and it’s use will be strongly recommended. 🤳
- The contact information of all participants will be kept for 15 days after the end of the convention, and then deleted, so that we can keep a “COVID-19 contact book”. 📜
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory in all public areas of the hotel and venues. Exceptions are made for fursuiters, and for dancers in the Main Stage only. 😷
- The use of hydro-alcoholic gel is strongly recommended. Distribution points are in place at various locations in the hotel. 🧴
- The capacity of the rooms and restoration areas is limited. 📊
- If you feel sick during the convention, please isolate yourself in your room or return home if you can. Please also inform our staff. 🤒
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on our official networks, or with the help of our contact system!